COMMUNITY OF IDEAS

We are always keen to hear your comments and suggestions on how we can enrich our library of ready-to-use resources!

Is there anything missing from our library that you think should be included?

Your opinion counts! Share your suggestions with us and see your ideas come to life! Review other people’s ideas and get actively involved in the development of our library.

It will be highly appreciated if you can present your ideas in as much detail as possible to help us better understand and respond to your needs! We are looking forward to reading your suggestions!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Additions to existing material  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion, it is highly appreciated. We are currently developing a new set of resources aimed at supporting adults (particularly adults on the autism spectrum) in dealing with day to day social interaction and emotional challenges. Work on this project is underway and the materials will be published as soon as the planning & testing process has been completed. We are confident that they will suit your needs. Please check our website for updated information on our latest publications.

• Don't see your idea?

COMMUNITY OF IDEAS

Feedback and Knowledge Base